六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/Cpauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like paymentbe made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on firstorders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist onpayment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment i stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon,we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfiedwith the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are notup to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to theoriginal sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us atour expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a ckaim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to thestandard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility shouldrest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
|